9 Biotech Companies up for RMI’s Champions of Maryland Manufacturing Award
Maryland Biomanufacturers Need Your Vote
The Regional Manufacturing Institute (RMI) of Maryland was established to advocate for Maryland manufacturing and help companies grow and be competitive. BioManufacturing makes up one of Maryland’s most important manufacturing sectors that not only creates thousands of high paying jobs but produces life saving medicines, including COVID-19 vaccines, that impact public health around the world.
As part of their annual Champions of Maryland Manufacturing campaign, RMI has collected 140 Champion stories from companies across seven categories. Nine of those companies are in the BioManufacturing sector.
We are asking you to cast your vote for your favorite BioManufacturing Champion by midnight, October 18th so that we can show the world the importance of BioManufacturing in Maryland.
The two Champions in each category that receive the most votes will be designated as 2020 Champions of MD Manufacturing People’s Choice Winners and will be announced on October 20th.
Review the list of Maryland Biomanufacturing Champions and cast your vote by adding your email at the bottom of the page.
Maryland Biomanufacuring Champions include:
Please take some time to read these Champion Stories and vote for your Peoples Choice Champion of Maryland Manufacturing.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Gyroscope Therapeutics, which has operations in King of Prussia, raises $148M - March 31, 2021
- TCR² Therapeutics Acquires Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility & New VP of Technical Operations, Aaron Vernon - March 29, 2021
- Frederick Based Biotech Law Firm McBee Moore & Vanik IP, LLC Celebrates Five Years - February 18, 2021
- Heather Mudrick Joins Workforce Genetics to Lead Clinical Search Practice - February 12, 2021
- RNA Disease Diagnostics, Inc. Takes Exclusive License to Cutting-Edge Molecular RNA Diagnostic Platform Technology from UMB and UMBC - February 4, 2021