ABL, Inc. Announces Hiring of Jarlath Keating As Chief Commercial Officer
September 26, 2018 (Rockville, MD) – ABL, Inc. (ABL), a leading global contract research and manufacturing service provider to the biopharmaceutical industry, announces the hire of Jarlath Keating as Chief Commercial Officer (CCO). As CCO, Mr. Keating will report to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and will head global Commercial Operations for ABL.
Most recently, Mr. Keating served as the Vice President of Global Commercial Operations for MilliporeSigma’s Process Solutions Services division, leading the BioReliance® biological safety testing and biomanufacturing services. Previously, Mr. Keating served in commercial roles of increasing levels of responsibility including Vice President of Global Sales, Senior Sales Director for North America and Director of Sales for Europe and Asia Pacific for the BioReliance® organization, as well as business development and technical roles at HyClone Laboratories, Life Technologies and Lonza Biologics.
Mr. Keating graduated from the University of Teesside in the United Kingdom with a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Process Biotechnology.
“It is a pleasure to join the ABL team as the Chief Commercial Officer,” said Mr. Keating. “I will be working closely with the global business development and marketing groups to establish a cross-functional and integrated commercial strategy. Our focus will be on delivering best-in-class service to our rapidly expanding global client base.”
Dr. Thomas VanCott, President and CEO of ABL, stated, “Jarlath’s experience in leading commercial operations will enable ABL to formulate and execute a robust commercial strategy to expand our global business and create substantial value for our customers. Also, with the recent hire of Marykay Marchigiani as Chief Financial Officer, we continue to strengthen the executive leadership at ABL, ensuring we are well positioned for future growth.”
About ABL, Inc.
ABL, Inc. is a global biomedical contract research and manufacturing organization dedicated to advancing therapeutics, vaccines and other biologic products. ABL has extensive experience working with diverse organizations including industry, government and academic entities. ABL maintains GMP facilities meeting U.S. and European regulatory standards, providing process and assay development, cGMP manufacturing of bulk drug substance, cGMP aseptic fill and finish of drug product, and QC bioanalytical testing. Our U.S. and European immunological and molecular laboratories support clients’ preclinical and GCLP clinical sample processing and testing needs. ABL is a part of the Institut Mérieux, a group of companies dedicated to developing translational science for better patient care globally.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- D&D Pharmatech Raises $51M in Series C Financing to Advance Phase 2 Clinical Trials for Neurodegenerative, Fibrotic, and Metabolic Diseases - October 19, 2021
- RoosterBio Names Life Science Industry Leader, Timothy M. Kelly, Ph.D., as New Chief Executive Officer - October 5, 2021
- Adaptive Phage Therapeutics Awarded Additional $8 Million from U.S. Department of Defense for Clinical Advancement of Phage to Address Unmet Needs in Infectious Diseases - September 30, 2021
- Cartesian Therapeutics to double footprint, headcount in Gaithersburg - September 30, 2021
- D&D Pharmatech Announces Agreement with Salubris Pharmaceuticals for Licensing and Development of DD01 in China | Business Wire - September 28, 2021