GAITHERSBURG, Md., Dec. 08, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Altimmune, Inc.. (Nasdaq: ALT), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced that it has commenced dosing in a Phase 1 single ascending dose (SAD) and multiple ascending dose (MAD) clinical study of ALT-801. ALT-801 is a long-acting GLP-1/glucagon receptor dual agonist being developed for the treatment of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), which is expected to affect more than 13 million adults in the United States.
Read the full article at: www.biospace.com
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Adaptive Phage Therapeutics Announces Strategic Agreement with ARLG to Support Phase 1b/2 Cystic Fibrosis Study - November 2, 2021
- Children’s National’s Dr. Kurt Newman Named WBJ’s 2021 CEO of the Year - October 26, 2021
- SciNeuro Pharmaceuticals and Mabylon AG to Collaborate on Development of Novel Therapeutics for Neurological Diseases | Business Wire - October 26, 2021
- Contraline Closes $10.7 Million Series A Financing to Become a Clinical Stage Company | Business Wire - October 21, 2021
- D&D Pharmatech Raises $51M in Series C Financing to Advance Phase 2 Clinical Trials for Neurodegenerative, Fibrotic, and Metabolic Diseases - October 19, 2021