Arcellx Appoints Neeraj Teotia as Chief Commercial Officer
Arcellx, a privately held clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced that it has hired Neeraj Teotia has been named Chief Commercial Officer where he will have responsibility for marketing, sales, and health economics and reimbursement.
Mr. Teotia joins Arcellx with more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry. Most recently he served as the Vice President of Marketing at Nevro where he and his team set and helped execute commercial plans for a rapidly growing business that grew over 10x during his tenure. His responsibilities included product and clinical portfolio strategy, branding, demand generation, key thought leader engagement, professional education, sales forecasting and analytics, sales management, sales training, and market access. Prior to Nevro, Mr. Teotia worked at Johnson & Johnson where he had various roles of increasing responsibility within Marketing, Licensing & Acquisitions and Research & Development. Mr. Teotia received an M.B.A. from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and has a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
About Arcellx, Inc.
Arcellx is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing adaptive and controllable cell therapies for the treatment of patients with cancer and autoimmune diseases. The Arcellx vision is to utilize our novel proprietary platform to bring superior cell therapies to more patients through the care of academic and community practices worldwide. More information can be found at www.arcellx.com.
Latest posts by BioBuzz Media (see all)
- 5 Questions with Kayla Valdes, Ph.D. Senior Manager, Horizon Therapeutics - September 20, 2021
- Emergent BioSolutions Secures Multi-Year Development and Manufacturing Agreement with Providence Therapeutics for its mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate, PTX-COVID19-B - September 14, 2021
- Ariel Gruswitz, JD, Joins Facility Logix as Associate Director - September 14, 2021
- USP launches an Office of Organizational Culture, Equity and Inclusion Excellence headed by Chief Equity Officer and Senior Advisor Debra Joy Pérez, Ph.D. - September 13, 2021
- Boyds Opens US Office in Philadephia Area - September 13, 2021