Arcellx Appoints Neeraj Teotia as Chief Commercial Officer
Arcellx, a privately held clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced that it has hired Neeraj Teotia has been named Chief Commercial Officer where he will have responsibility for marketing, sales, and health economics and reimbursement.
Mr. Teotia joins Arcellx with more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry. Most recently he served as the Vice President of Marketing at Nevro where he and his team set and helped execute commercial plans for a rapidly growing business that grew over 10x during his tenure. His responsibilities included product and clinical portfolio strategy, branding, demand generation, key thought leader engagement, professional education, sales forecasting and analytics, sales management, sales training, and market access. Prior to Nevro, Mr. Teotia worked at Johnson & Johnson where he had various roles of increasing responsibility within Marketing, Licensing & Acquisitions and Research & Development. Mr. Teotia received an M.B.A. from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and has a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
About Arcellx, Inc.
Arcellx is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing adaptive and controllable cell therapies for the treatment of patients with cancer and autoimmune diseases. The Arcellx vision is to utilize our novel proprietary platform to bring superior cell therapies to more patients through the care of academic and community practices worldwide. More information can be found at www.arcellx.com.
Latest posts by BioBuzz Media (see all)
- WindMIL Therapeutics Appoints Dr. Kimberly Noonan as Chief Science & Technology Officer - May 6, 2021
- WaPo: Montgomery County to Spend $500,000 on Push for Global Pandemic Center - May 4, 2021
- Biotech Innovation Company Aditxt to Establish State-of-the-Art Immune Monitoring Center in Richmond, VA - May 3, 2021
- Bethesda’s Gain Therapeutics Presents New GBA1 Parkinson’s Disease Program Pre-clinical Data - May 3, 2021
- Novavax Initiates Pediatric Expansion for Phase 3 Clinical Trial of COVID-19 Vaccine - May 3, 2021