Ariel Gruswitz, JD, Joins Facility Logix as Associate Director
Ariel Gruswitz, JD, has joined Facility Logix as associate director. She will be responsible for
leading the firm’s consulting services practice and expanding its Feasibility and Market Analysis
For this new role, Gruswitz brings nearly twenty years of experience in science and technology
advocacy, economic development, government relations and regulatory affairs, most recently
at Delaware Prosperity Partnership, a statewide economic development agency. Her expertise
includes leading efforts to provide strategic direction for strengthening the state’s innovation
economy and secure state funding to support the expansion of science-based companies;
aligning public and private sector economic development interests; and advocating for science-
based biotechnology regulation.
“Ariel is a proven talent with significant regional and national hands-on experience in science
and technology advocacy and economic development. I am excited that she will be leading our
Feasibility and Market Analysis practice group and look forward to the impact she will make not
only at Facility Logix, but more importantly for the communities we work with across the
country that look to “Build Bio,” said Pat Larrabee, Facility Logix president.
Gruswitz received her Bachelor of Arts degree in French Literature and Spanish Language from
the University of Virginia and her law degree from the University of Maryland School of Law.
Shel is a member of the Delaware Bio Association and sits on its Board of Directors.
For more information, contact:
Latest posts by BioBuzz Media (see all)
- Emergent BioSolutions Secures Multi-Year Development and Manufacturing Agreement with Providence Therapeutics for its mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate, PTX-COVID19-B - September 14, 2021
- Ariel Gruswitz, JD, Joins Facility Logix as Associate Director - September 14, 2021
- USP launches an Office of Organizational Culture, Equity and Inclusion Excellence headed by Chief Equity Officer and Senior Advisor Debra Joy Pérez, Ph.D. - September 13, 2021
- Boyds Opens US Office in Philadephia Area - September 13, 2021
- AbbVie and Rockville’s REGENXBIO Announce Eye Care Collaboration - September 13, 2021