This Company is On A Mission to Raise Credibility in Science
Credible Research Leads to Incredible Impact
November 16, 2018
Established in 1925, now with headquarters and bioproduction facilities located in Manassas, Virginia and a growing facility in Gaithersburg, Maryland, ATCC is one of the oldest life science organizations in the BioHealth Capital Region.
ATCC, the premier global biological materials resource and standards organization, is making a new commitment to raise credibility in science. With a new ‘Credible leads to incredible” 2020 campaign, they have committed to addressing some of the major challenges affecting credibility in biological research.
Used by thousands of research organizations around the world, ATCC develops high-quality products, standards, and services to support scientific research. Their offerings range from repository-related operations, providing standard and specialized services, conducting in-house R&D, and also intellectual property management.
ATCC’s unique position supporting and collaborating with the global research and scientific community also provides them with a unique opportunity to make an impact. So as life science research has seen a growing credibility crisis that restrains progress and the pace of innovation, ATCC has pledged to do something about it. Their pledge is to empower scientists with cutting-edge authentication techniques, advanced biological models, and essential resources needed to accelerate innovative research.
To join ATCC on their mission to raise the standards for credibility in science, visit their career page.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Gyroscope Therapeutics, which has operations in King of Prussia, raises $148M - March 31, 2021
- TCR² Therapeutics Acquires Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility & New VP of Technical Operations, Aaron Vernon - March 29, 2021
- Frederick Based Biotech Law Firm McBee Moore & Vanik IP, LLC Celebrates Five Years - February 18, 2021
- Heather Mudrick Joins Workforce Genetics to Lead Clinical Search Practice - February 12, 2021
- RNA Disease Diagnostics, Inc. Takes Exclusive License to Cutting-Edge Molecular RNA Diagnostic Platform Technology from UMB and UMBC - February 4, 2021