BioTalk Podcast – Live from the BioHealth Capital Region Forum
This special episode of BioTalk was recorded live at this year’s fifth annual BioHealth Capital Region Forum, hosted by AstraZeneca and BioHealth Innovation.
In this first part of two episodes, Rich Bendis sits down with industry leaders to talk about the forum, and their views on the growth of the region.
This episode’s guests include:
- John Trainer, VP and one of the partnering heads at AstraZeneca,
- Chris Frew, CEO of Workforce Genetics & President of BioBuzz Media,
- Alex Philippidis, Senior Editor of Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Todd Chappell Appointed CEO of Rasio Therapeutics - November 14, 2019
- GSK and Montgomery College Partner on New Apprenticeship Program to Meet Growing Demands for Biomanufacturing Workforce in Maryland - November 13, 2019
- UMBC and DARPA Advance Briefcase-sized Drug Factory to Produce Medicine On-demand - November 13, 2019