BioTalk Podcast – Live from the BioHealth Capital Region Forum
This special episode of BioTalk was recorded live at this year’s fifth annual BioHealth Capital Region Forum, hosted by AstraZeneca and BioHealth Innovation.
In this first part of two episodes, Rich Bendis sits down with industry leaders to talk about the forum, and their views on the growth of the region.
This episode’s guests include:
- John Trainer, VP and one of the partnering heads at AstraZeneca,
- Chris Frew, CEO of Workforce Genetics & President of BioBuzz Media,
- Alex Philippidis, Senior Editor of Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Germantown, MD-based Neuraly & Theraly Fibrosis Advance Clinical Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s Candidates with $137.1M in Series B Financing Raised by Parent Company D&D Pharmatech - August 14, 2019
- Ceres Nanosciences, Inc. announces New Head of Sales - August 14, 2019
- New TEDCO Task Force Created to Improve Venture Capital and Support Opportunities for Women Entrepreneurs - August 6, 2019