BioTalk Podcast – Live from the BioHealth Capital Region Forum
This special episode of BioTalk was recorded live at this year’s fifth annual BioHealth Capital Region Forum, hosted by AstraZeneca and BioHealth Innovation.
In this first part of two episodes, Rich Bendis sits down with industry leaders to talk about the forum, and their views on the growth of the region.
This episode’s guests include:
- John Trainer, VP and one of the partnering heads at AstraZeneca,
- Chris Frew, CEO of Workforce Genetics & President of BioBuzz Media,
- Alex Philippidis, Senior Editor of Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- The Right Strategies for Scientists to Achieve Career Success in Industry - June 11, 2019
- BIO 2019 Showcases Philadelphia as a City Where the Story of Gene Therapy has Come Full Circle - June 3, 2019
- This Maryland BioPharma is Preparing for Massive Growth by Showcasing its Mission, Culture and People - May 29, 2019