BioTalk Podcast – Live from the BioHealth Capital Region Forum
This special episode of BioTalk was recorded live at this year’s fifth annual BioHealth Capital Region Forum, hosted by AstraZeneca and BioHealth Innovation.
In this first part of two episodes, Rich Bendis sits down with industry leaders to talk about the forum, and their views on the growth of the region.
This episode’s guests include:
- John Trainer, VP and one of the partnering heads at AstraZeneca,
- Chris Frew, CEO of Workforce Genetics & President of BioBuzz Media,
- Alex Philippidis, Senior Editor of Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Gyroscope Therapeutics, which has operations in King of Prussia, raises $148M - March 31, 2021
- TCR² Therapeutics Acquires Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility & New VP of Technical Operations, Aaron Vernon - March 29, 2021
- Frederick Based Biotech Law Firm McBee Moore & Vanik IP, LLC Celebrates Five Years - February 18, 2021
- Heather Mudrick Joins Workforce Genetics to Lead Clinical Search Practice - February 12, 2021
- RNA Disease Diagnostics, Inc. Takes Exclusive License to Cutting-Edge Molecular RNA Diagnostic Platform Technology from UMB and UMBC - February 4, 2021