BioTalk Podcast – Live from the BioHealth Capital Region Forum
This special episode of BioTalk was recorded live at this year’s fifth annual BioHealth Capital Region Forum, hosted by AstraZeneca and BioHealth Innovation.
In this first part of two episodes, Rich Bendis sits down with industry leaders to talk about the forum, and their views on the growth of the region.
This episode’s guests include:
- John Trainer, VP and one of the partnering heads at AstraZeneca,
- Chris Frew, CEO of Workforce Genetics & President of BioBuzz Media,
- Alex Philippidis, Senior Editor of Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- CRB Announces Matthew Khair Named a Senior Associate Design Services Group - April 22, 2019
- Viela Bio Receives U.S. FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Inebilizumab for Treatment of Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder - April 18, 2019
- REGENXBIO Appoints Dr. Steve Pakola as Chief Medical Officer - April 17, 2019