Based on your results, you might enjoy a career in Biomanufacturing
Professionals in this discipline can find career paths as a:
- Production Associate
- BioManufacturing Specialist
- BioProcess Associate
- Quality Control
- Quality Assurance
The Biotech industry provides tremendous opportunities for stable and rewarding careers – especially in Maryland.
- Biotech and Life Sciences is one of the Largest industries in Maryland
- Maryland is home to more than 500 life science companies
- Many careers don’t require a college degree to get started
- Lots of companies offer tuition reimbursement so you can continue your education and grow your career
- Most companies offer a generous benefits package
Take the next step to a rewarding career…
If you’re interested in learning more about free and low cost training programs that can help prepare you for a great career in biotech, fill out the short form below, and we will provide you with personalized resources that match your interests and goals.