Ceres Nanosciences, Inc. announces New Head of Sales
Ceres is very excited to announce that Tara Jones-Roe has joined Ceres as the head of sales. She comes to Ceres with nearly 20 years of experience in the diagnostics and life sciences industry at Molecular Devices, Beckman Coulter, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and Roche Diagnostics. Tara brings a broad skillset across sales, marketing, management, and strategic thinking to Ceres that will support our growth today and well into the future. She is a collaborative, action-oriented problem solver and we can’t wait to introduce her to all of our customers and collaborators in the coming months.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Gyroscope Therapeutics, which has operations in King of Prussia, raises $148M - March 31, 2021
- TCR² Therapeutics Acquires Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility & New VP of Technical Operations, Aaron Vernon - March 29, 2021
- Frederick Based Biotech Law Firm McBee Moore & Vanik IP, LLC Celebrates Five Years - February 18, 2021
- Heather Mudrick Joins Workforce Genetics to Lead Clinical Search Practice - February 12, 2021
- RNA Disease Diagnostics, Inc. Takes Exclusive License to Cutting-Edge Molecular RNA Diagnostic Platform Technology from UMB and UMBC - February 4, 2021