Pharmaceutical company Moderna intends to apply Monday to the US Food and Drug Administration for authorization of its Covid-19 vaccine.
The company will ask the FDA to review an expanded data set showing the vaccine is 94.1% effective at preventing Covid-19 and 100% effective at preventing severe cases of the disease.
Read the full article at: www.cnn.com
Latest posts by BioBuzz Media (see all)
- Arcellx Closes $115 Million Series C Financing to Advance its Pipeline of Adaptive and Controllable Cell Therapies - April 13, 2021
- Montgomery College Biotech Training Helps Laid-Off Workers Fill Needed Roles - April 12, 2021
- Robust Investment in Greater Philadelphia Region’s Cell and Gene Therapy Sector Continued in the First Quarter of 2021 - April 8, 2021
- Novavax Plan Outlines Expansion of Gaithersburg Corporate Campus - April 6, 2021
- CARB-X is Funding Baltimore’s Novel Microdevices to Develop a Rapid and Portable Diagnostic for STDs Including Antibiotic-Resistant Infections - April 6, 2021