Pharmaceutical company Moderna intends to apply Monday to the US Food and Drug Administration for authorization of its Covid-19 vaccine.
The company will ask the FDA to review an expanded data set showing the vaccine is 94.1% effective at preventing Covid-19 and 100% effective at preventing severe cases of the disease.
Read the full article at: www.cnn.com
Latest posts by BioBuzz Media (see all)
- MCEDC RELEASES ACTION PLAN TO ACCELERATE ECONOMIC GROWTH IN MONTGOMERY COUNTY, MARYLAND - October 19, 2021
- Maryland Commerce Supports Research Professorships at Eight Higher Education Institutions - October 19, 2021
- John Cookman Joins Workforce Genetics as Life Science Talent Consultant - October 19, 2021
- Longeviti Welcomes Renowned Neurosurgeon, Leading Cerebral Expert, Dr. David Langer as New Chief Medical Officer - October 18, 2021
- National Science Foundation Issues Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Grant to The Wrightguard Innovations Corporation in Support of Novel Mouthguard Technology - October 18, 2021