CRB Announces the Promotion of Ben Skowronski to the Leader of the Maryland office
CRB is excited to announce the promotion of Ben Skowronski to the leader of the Maryland office. Skowronski has demonstrated strong leadership and business development skills in the architecture, engineering and construction industries in the Northeast for 15 years and has been with CRB since 2015. In addition to the local expertise in the Maryland office, Skowronski will draw upon CRB’s global subject matter experts to support all project needs. He is an active member in the life sciences community, serving as president of the ISPE Chesapeake Bay Area Chapter and board member of the Zaching Against Cancer Foundation that improves the quality of life for cancer patients and their caregivers. Skowronski has a Bachelor of Science in natural resources sciences from the University of Maryland College Park.
CRB is a leading provider of engineering, architecture, construction and consulting solutions to the global life sciences and advanced technology industries. Our more than 1,000 employees provide best-in-class solutions that drive success and positive change for our clients, our people and our communities. CRB is a privately held company with a rich 35-year history of serving clients throughout the world, consistently striving for the highest standard of technical knowledge, creativity and execution.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Gyroscope Therapeutics, which has operations in King of Prussia, raises $148M - March 31, 2021
- TCR² Therapeutics Acquires Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility & New VP of Technical Operations, Aaron Vernon - March 29, 2021
- Frederick Based Biotech Law Firm McBee Moore & Vanik IP, LLC Celebrates Five Years - February 18, 2021
- Heather Mudrick Joins Workforce Genetics to Lead Clinical Search Practice - February 12, 2021
- RNA Disease Diagnostics, Inc. Takes Exclusive License to Cutting-Edge Molecular RNA Diagnostic Platform Technology from UMB and UMBC - February 4, 2021