David Auerbach is the newly appointed Head of Business Projects – Oncology R&D Business Planning & Operations at AstraZeneca
July 21, 2020
David Auerbach is the newly appointed Head of Business Projects within the Oncology R&D Business Planning & Operations organization at AstraZeneca. He directly supports the Executive Vice President of Oncology R&D and works closely with the leadership team to deliver strategic and operational priorities and drive the business.
He previously was Head of Business Planning & Operations within Early Oncology R&D. Prior to this role, he managed complex projects and alliances at MedImmune. Prior to MedImmune, he worked in life sciences management consulting at Capgemini Consulting, assay development at Teva Pharmaceuticals and HIV research at the National Institutes of Health. He has a dual MBA and MS in Biotechnology graduate degree from Johns Hopkins University.
AstraZeneca (LSE/STO/NYSE: AZN) is a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines, primarily for the treatment of diseases in three therapy areas – Oncology, Cardiovascular, Renal & Metabolism, and Respiratory & Immunology. Based in Cambridge, UK, AstraZeneca operates in over 100 countries and its innovative medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide. Please visit astrazeneca.com and follow the Company on Twitter @AstraZeneca.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Gyroscope Therapeutics, which has operations in King of Prussia, raises $148M - March 31, 2021
- TCR² Therapeutics Acquires Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility & New VP of Technical Operations, Aaron Vernon - March 29, 2021
- Frederick Based Biotech Law Firm McBee Moore & Vanik IP, LLC Celebrates Five Years - February 18, 2021
- Heather Mudrick Joins Workforce Genetics to Lead Clinical Search Practice - February 12, 2021
- RNA Disease Diagnostics, Inc. Takes Exclusive License to Cutting-Edge Molecular RNA Diagnostic Platform Technology from UMB and UMBC - February 4, 2021