Designing your Career: From Young Professional to Emerging Leader
PROGRAM SUMMARY: Often during his career and coaching practice Ken has encountered young professionals that have:
- Graduated from a good program at a noted school of higher education,
- Landed a position in their field with a reputable company,
- Applied themselves diligently doing their job in their chosen profession,
- And, yet, found themselves struggling with career direction, advancement issues, and generally what to do next!
During this interactive program, Ken will lead a discussion that will inspire participants to create a new perspective on how they can accelerate their learning, ramp up the trajectory of their career, and walk away with career development models to help chart their future.
Ken Ewan, Certified Leadership Coach, KME Leadership, LLC
Ken is an executive coach and facilitator. He brings to coaching and consulting 45+ years of experience in the chemical, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical fields. Ken has held senior level positions at Genentech, MedImmune, Amgen, Skanska USA Building, GlaxoSmithKline, and DuPont in engineering and project management. Ken enjoys working with technical & creative professionals and leaders. He works with leaders to explore new ways to view situations, individuals, possibilities, and to develop new approaches, plans, strategies and actions. Ken believes in the power of coaching to be transformational for leaders, leading to unforeseen possibilities, and higher levels of achievement and growth, both professionally and personally.
Ken is a graduate of Clemson University in South Carolina and Drexel University in Philadelphia in Architecture and has a post-graduate certificate in Leadership Coaching from Georgetown University. He is an ICF certified coach at the Associate Certified Coach level.
Ken has been a member of ISPE for over 25 years. During that time he has chaired the Education Committee, was a member of the International Leadership Forum, and chaired the CPIP Commission. In addition, he has been on the Board of Directors for the Chesapeake and CaSA Chapters.
The following two tabs change content below.
Over the past 8 years, Chris has grown BioBuzz into a respected brand that is recognized for its community building, networking events and news stories about the local biotech industry. In addition, he runs a Recruiting and Marketing Agency that helps companies attract top talent through a blended model that combines employer branding and marketing services together with a high powered recruiting solution.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Gyroscope Therapeutics, which has operations in King of Prussia, raises $148M - March 31, 2021
- TCR² Therapeutics Acquires Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility & New VP of Technical Operations, Aaron Vernon - March 29, 2021
- Frederick Based Biotech Law Firm McBee Moore & Vanik IP, LLC Celebrates Five Years - February 18, 2021
- Heather Mudrick Joins Workforce Genetics to Lead Clinical Search Practice - February 12, 2021
- RNA Disease Diagnostics, Inc. Takes Exclusive License to Cutting-Edge Molecular RNA Diagnostic Platform Technology from UMB and UMBC - February 4, 2021