Welcome back to In Conversation, a series of conversations with thought leaders and disruptors in the BioHealth Capital Region. This week we’re sitting down with Dr. David Mosser, Professor of Cell Biology and Molecular Genetics at the University of Maryland, College Park and Chair of the Maryland Stem Cell Research Commission (an independent commission that functions within the Maryland Technology Development Corporation – TEDCO).
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Dr. Anthony Fauci & AGT’s Jeff Galvin Join ‘I AM BIO’ to Discuss Future of HIV Treatments - September 14, 2021
- Data Center Firm DataBridge Sites Expands into Philadelphia, Maryland, and Chicago | Business Wire - September 7, 2021
- VaLogic acquires vacant Frederick building to create tech hub - August 31, 2021
- New Frederick facility delivers in-demand lab, workspace for growing biotech firms - August 27, 2021
- Intralytix Receives Fast Track NIH SBIR Contract to Develop a Universal, Scale-independent AI-based Platform for Manufacturing High Titer Bacteriophage Preparations for Clinical Applications - August 18, 2021