Early Charm Announces Doubling of Production and Development Space at Baltimore’s 1100 Wicomico
Sponsored by DPR Construction
November 2, 2021, Baltimore, MD – In a move to accommodate its continued fast growth, Early Charm – a company that creates, owns and operates ventures that convert science to revenue – announced today it is more than doubling its production and lab space at Baltimore’s 1100 Wicomico building.
This significant expansion will occur adjacent to Early Charm’s 2,150 square feet of current production and development space, bringing total production and development space to just under 5,000 square feet.
“Demand for our custom manufactured products is strong across the board with nanofibers, 3D printing, DNA libraries and custom inks experiencing the most rapid growth,” said Ken Malone, Executive Officer with Early Charm. “We’ve already removed the wall separating the spaces and will be able to use a large portion of the space immediately. The full build-out will only take a few months.”
Read the full article at: www.earlycharm.com
Discover the latest projects making an impact in the region and the companies building them. Click below…
Latest posts by BioBuzz Media (see all)
- IndyGeneUS AI, Inc. to Acquire the World’s First Blockchain-Mediated Free Market For Genetic Data, EncrypGen - November 29, 2021
- NeuExcell Therapeutics, Inc. Signs Lease with The Discovery Labs to Establish Corporate Headquarters in the Philadelphia Region - November 23, 2021
- Red Cell Forms Zephyr AI to Revolutionize Drug Discovery and Precision Medicine - November 23, 2021
- LifeSprout Appoints Michael Kranda as CEO - November 23, 2021
- TEDCO’s MII invested $1.8M in 12 companies and over $4.4M awarded to 36 project grants - November 22, 2021