Emergent to Host BioManufacturing Job Fair in Baltimore
February 6, 2019
It’s hiring season for biotechs and companies across the BioHealth Capital Region are gearing up to compete for the highly specialized talent that they need. In fact, competition for talent in the region is expected to be among the most competitive many companies have ever seen.
According to the I-270 Corridor Lab Market Report, published by Matt Brady, Sr. Vice President at Scheer Partners, “Based on the recent real estate transactions and related hiring forecasts, we estimate the range of new positions in the Maryland life sciences market to be between 1,150 to 2,300 new hires in 2019.”
Emergent BioSolutions will be responsible for more than 100+ of those new jobs across Maryland. Many of
If you are interested in working with the latest engineering and scientific biomanufacturing technologies, don’t miss this opportunity. Emergent is hosting a job fair for the CIADM facility on February 12th and accepting applicants to attend.
Interested applicants should RSVP by emailing email@example.com with your resume.
Job fairs like this are a great way for interested employees to get to see what a “day in the life” is like at a future employer. Something that most applicants don’t get to see when they are confined to an interview room. Many companies are starting to adopt this as a recruiting method because it allows them to showcase their company and evaluate a large pool of candidates in a short period of time.
Keep an eye out for more job fairs this year, as well as other creative recruiting methods as companies up their game to attract the workers they need.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Adaptive Phage Therapeutics Announces Strategic Agreement with ARLG to Support Phase 1b/2 Cystic Fibrosis Study - November 2, 2021
- Children’s National’s Dr. Kurt Newman Named WBJ’s 2021 CEO of the Year - October 26, 2021
- SciNeuro Pharmaceuticals and Mabylon AG to Collaborate on Development of Novel Therapeutics for Neurological Diseases | Business Wire - October 26, 2021
- Contraline Closes $10.7 Million Series A Financing to Become a Clinical Stage Company | Business Wire - October 21, 2021
- D&D Pharmatech Raises $51M in Series C Financing to Advance Phase 2 Clinical Trials for Neurodegenerative, Fibrotic, and Metabolic Diseases - October 19, 2021