Erica Gourdine Joins Workforce Genetics to Support Growing Biotech Practice
Erica Gourdine has joined Workforce Genetics as the newest Life Science Recruiter. Erica brings considerable experience to the team including 8 years of agency recruiting, corporate talent acquisition, college recruitment, and process improvement within the Healthcare, Life Sciences, and Information Technology fields.
I am thrilled that Erica is now part of the WGx team and will be supporting the recruitment and client success efforts for our growing portfolio of leading biotech companies,” shared Workforce Genetics CEO, Chris Frew. “She has proven throughout her career the ability to deliver exceptional results and we know she will do the same here. On a personal level, Erica started her recruiting career with me at a former company, so I’m even more excited that our paths have taken us full circle and we will be working together again.”
Prior to joining Workforce Genetics, Erica was a Senior Recruiter and Vendor Management Program Manager for a boutique recruitment firm in Tampa, FL. During her time there she was responsible for recruiting, account management, and MSP management gaining extensive experience in supporting Healthcare and Life Sciences clients.
Erica completed her undergraduate education at Frostburg State University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Management and a minor in Marketing. She found her passion for science and talent acquisition during her first position after college as a Life Science Recruiter in Gaithersburg, MD. In her free time, she enjoys refurbishing furniture and volunteering at local animal shelters.
To contact Erica you can reach her at erica (at) workforcegenetics.com or via LinkedIn.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Dr. Anthony Fauci & AGT’s Jeff Galvin Join ‘I AM BIO’ to Discuss Future of HIV Treatments - September 14, 2021
- Data Center Firm DataBridge Sites Expands into Philadelphia, Maryland, and Chicago | Business Wire - September 7, 2021
- VaLogic acquires vacant Frederick building to create tech hub - August 31, 2021
- New Frederick facility delivers in-demand lab, workspace for growing biotech firms - August 27, 2021
- Intralytix Receives Fast Track NIH SBIR Contract to Develop a Universal, Scale-independent AI-based Platform for Manufacturing High Titer Bacteriophage Preparations for Clinical Applications - August 18, 2021