Project Management Professional (PMP) Boot Camp Training – Virtual
October 17 – October 26
Hi, I’m Crystal Richards, the lead instructor for MindsparQ™.
I’ve been in your shoes when it was my time to prepare for the PMP exam. Perhaps you feel this way:
– Nervous about the training being boring and out of touch.
– The material is hard to read, like reading another language.
– The material (and the instructor) doesn’t make you feel smart, and makes you feel like you’ve been managing projects wrong all this time.
At MindsparQ™, my focus is to make sure you don’t feel that way and help you have the confidence to pass the exam and be taught in a way that will make you want to take your learning back to the job.
Are you ready for exam success?
In the PMP® intensive instructor-led training, you will get 35 contact hours and access to digital material to include:
📔 Examination prep book
💻 Exam simulator with over 2,000 questions for practice
👉 Dozens of tips & test-taking strategies
📝 How to reference the PMBOK® Guide, Agile Practice Guide, and other training materials
✍️ Application assistance
🎓 Additional resources (student portal, study plan, video tips, and more).
At the conclusion of this course, students will:
– Outline the knowledge and PMI-isms of the PMP® certification exam
– Identify their “gaps” in PM knowledge and experience
– Gain exposure to challenging exam questions—including “wordy” questions, questions with formulas, and questions with more than one correct answer
– Practice test-taking strategies to answer exam questions
– Develop a personal schedule to sit for the PMP® certification exam within 4 to 6 weeks
Come join me in one of my weekend courses:
• OCT: 29-31 & NOV 5-7
• DEC: 3-5 & 10-12
For a sneak peak, check out the training portal: https://themindsparq.talentlms.com/
Use the Coupon Code: PMPMSQ2021 before October 30th for a 10% discount.