- This event has passed.
2022 Technology Showcase
September 7, 2022 @ 12:00 PM – 5:30 PM
The 2022 Technology Showcase, organized by the National Cancer Institute Technology Transfer Center and the Frederick National Laboratory, is scheduled for the afternoon of September 7.
– Free, half-day hybrid event; attend either in-person at the Frederick National Laboratory or online
– Keynote presenter, NCI Acting Director, Dr. Douglas Lowy
– Features NCI and FNL laboratory and program leaders who will highlight partnering opportunities
– Features NCI and FNL inventors who will highlight technologies for commercialization and/or collaboration
– Showcases how to partner with the NCI and the FNL including from the perspective of companies
– Includes panel sessions featuring collaboration success stories, and topics relevant to commercializing biomedical technology
– Features a Lightning Pitch and Poster Session highlighting additional NIH technologies for collaborative development and/or
licensing presented by the NCI Technology Transfer Ambassador Program
– Concludes with an independently sponsored networking event nearby without involving any resources
of the Department of Health and Human Services.