Anti-Infectives Drug Development – Digital Summit
April 20, 2021 @ 8:00 AM – April 22, 2021 @ 5:00 PM
Infectious diseases are one of the largest threats to global public health. The focus on the threat has never been greater, with the COVID-19 pandemic demonstrating the critical need for a more proactive approach within governments, biopharma, and investment communities to overcome the pressing issues in anti-infective drug development to combat antimicrobial resistance.
With some now considering the field as the new ‘Wall Street darling’, especially given the $1 billion launch of the AMR action fund, the Digital Anti-Infectives Drug Development Summit has arrived as the most comprehensive and industry-dedicated forum that addresses the biggest challenges in the development and commercialization of anti-infective drugs.
Bringing together 60+ senior leaders from large pharma, innovative biotech, academia and investment companies, join us this April to discuss data-driven and solution-based approaches that focus on developing high value clinical candidates, novel modalities and effective strategies, that address market sustainability and aim for superiority.
What you can expect:
• Reimagine anti-infective drug development to ensure economic sustainability, with insight from Merck, CARB-X & AlloVir
• Explore the non-traditional approaches employed to combat multi-drug resistance, with insight from Locus Biosciences, Peptilogics & SciBac
• Advance the clinical superiority of anti-infectives to drive commercial success, with insight from ContraFect & Summit Therapeutics
• Target the unmet medical need to ensure drug development pipeline success, with insight from BioVersys, Entasis Therapeutics & Spero Therapeutics
• Discover superior novel strategies to combat anti-microbial resistance, with insight from Techulon, MicuRX & Princeton University