Attracting Talent In The BioHealth Capital Region
April 15, 2020 @ 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
These are unprecedented times in which we are all experiencing radical changes and uncertainty due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. However, there is still expected to be a strong demand for talent within the regional biotech economy and companies now have to face even more talent attraction challenges as they learn to accommodate things like a remote workforce, video interviewing and remote onboarding.
To address these challenges, BioBuzz and SoPE (Society of Physician Entrepreneurs) have teamed up to bring you a panel of regional leaders who are tackling these talent challenges head-on and are ready to share their expertise to help your company succeed.
If your organization is growing or facing new challenges with hiring biotech talent, then this is an event that you can’t miss.
You should attend this event if you want to learn about:
- The recruiting strategies that leading companies are taking to hire top talent.
- The most effective interviewing and hiring processes.
- The current challenges companies are experiencing to recruit in the region.
- How companies are selling themselves and the region to prospective candidates.
- Modern workforce policies and benefits that are helping to attract talent.
- Workforce development initiatives underway in Maryland that you can take advantage of.
- How to align with local universities to create a pipeline of qualified candidates.
Meet Our Moderator and Panelists:
Jeffrey Hausfeld, M.D., M.B.A – Chairman of the Board and Chief Medical Officer at BioFactura, Inc., Chairman and Co-Founder SoPE
Kate Surdez – Head of Human Resources at Viela Bio
Matthew Levy – Associate Director, Talent Acquisition at Kite Pharma
Martin Rosendale – CEO, Maryland Tech Council