- This event has passed.
BIOTECH CONNECTOR SPEAKER SERIES: FEBRUARY 2019
February 7 @ 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM
With the generation of very large data sets as well as different types of data, ways of analyzing and predicting outcomes has become paramount. Frederick CREST, the Frederick National Lab for Cancer Research, and the Frederick County Chamber of Commerce are bringing together Data Science professionals the morning of February 7, 2019 to present new ideas and approaches in data analytics.
Speakers & Topics Include:
- Dr. Eric Stahlberg: Data Science and the Fight Against Cancer How approaches to a variety of data types can speed cancer drug development
- Uma Mudunuri: Large-Scale Scientific Data Innovations that allow better clinical user interfaces, cohort analyses, annotation automation, and text-mining of publications
- Dr. Ena Bromley: What Your Statisticians Wish They Could Tell You Key aspects impacting successful clinical trial design, analysis and interpretation, including missingness, biases and data heterogeneity
Join us for a morning of networking with biotechnologists, clinicians, and analysts for this exclusive look at local data analytic advances.
- Thursday February 7, 2019
- Check-in and Coffee 7:30 am, Seminars from 8:00 to 9:00 am
- Main Auditorium, Advanced Technology Research Facility
- 8560 Progress Drive, Frederick, MD 21702