Chesapeake DHX presents: Pitching and Polling
May 8 @ 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Join us for a Virtual Digital Health Start-up Pitch Competition
Five early-stage digital health start-up teams from the 2020 Hexcite Cohort will pitch their solutions to a panel of expert judges and the Chesapeake DHX audience.
Meet the 2020 Hexcite Teams:
- Acute Cards- intervention education for NICU parent support
- Airz- an at-home mobile tool for sleep apnea prediction
- Consent Ready- a procedural consent form repository system
- Perfect Pass- a handover platform for physician shift changes
- Rose- an AI platform that collects and shares mental health data
Attendees of this Digital Health Huddle are invited to join the interactive Zoom presentation with a cocktail and vote for their favorite startup pitch. Register below.
Hexcite, the Johns Hopkins medical software accelerator, builds a talented team around a clinical problem and software solution. The Final Pitch marks the closing of Hexcite’s 16 weeks of business and design workshops curated by the Johns Hopkins Technology Innovation Center.