- This event has passed.
Dec. Faculty and Startup Office Hours with Sean Tunis, MD, MSc
December 2, 2022 @ 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Johns Hopkins innovators are invited to meet with Sean Tunis, MD, MSc, President of Health Technology Assessment International and FastForward Mentor in Residence to discuss the regulatory process of high-impact discoveries.
Johns Hopkins faculty and startup leaders will gain insight from Dr. Tunis’ experience as a regulatory expert, entrepreneur, clinician, and mentor. Office hour sessions provide entrepreneurs the opportunity to discuss how to:
- Navigate regulatory matters and intellectual property
- Innovate in the era of value-based health care
- Engage with Johns Hopkins Technology Ventures (JHTV)
- Participants will be scheduled a 20-minute one-on-one session
- Conversations held virtually over Zoom
- Open only to Johns Hopkins University faculty and JHTV startups
- No previous entrepreneurial experience assumed or required