- This event has passed.
Digital OMICS Innovators Meetup: Executive Forum on Digital Innovations in Precision Medicine
September 20 @ 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Digital OMICS Innovators Meetup
Executive Forum on Digital Innovations in
September 20, 2018, Thursday; 5:00-8:00 PM
Johns Hopkins University Montgomery County Campus
9605 Medical Center Dr, Rm 121, Rockville, MD 20850
Join us for this Executive panel event to hear from the region’s top HealthTech CxO’s on how their companies are using digital innovations to drive innovation and efficiency into the biomedical and healthcare systems.
You will learn about the possibilities that digital technologies are bringing to clinical trials, translational research, patient care, population management, as well as some of the challenges companies are facing in delivering these next-generation solutions.
Topics covered in this event:
- Precision medicine and the emerging trends in clinical and translational research
- AI report for Cancer Research
- Personalized exposure health
- Precision Medicine in Medical Cannabis market
- Health data sharing on blockchain (digital health)
5:00 – Arrival
5:30 – Welcoming Remarks:
- Sam Sarkar, CEO, Synergy BIS
5:45 – Panel Discussion:
- Harsha Rajasimha, MS, PhD, Founder & CEO, Jeeva Informatics
- Emanuel (Chip) Petricoin, PhD, Founder and CSO, Perthera
- Eric Klos, CEO, DailyBreath
- John Powers, PhD, MBA, CEO BioremediesMD
- Raj Sharma – CEO, HealthWizz
7:15 – Drinks, Appetizers, and Networking
About this Meetup:
This event is the first in a series of four annual meetups around the Capital Beltway on topics covering OMICS, Digital Health, and Precision Medicine Data Science.
Each of the four Meetups will include a panel of prolific speakers focused on emerging innovations in precision medicine, OMICS, patient engagement and data science to accelerate biomedical research. We’ll have experts in genomics, exposure health, innovative medical therapeutics, and precision medicine initiatives. We’re gathering to coalesce around these topics and bring together the experts that can collaborate to advance precision medicine forward faster to bring favorable health outcomes to the most patients in the fastest amount of time. We intend to host two meetups in fall, two in spring, two of them on Maryland side and two on Virginia side of the capital beltway. Contact for sponsorship: email@example.com