- This event has passed.
How Top Companies Attract, Engage and Retain Their BioHealth Workforce
Competing for Talent in the Biohealth Capital Region
September 26 @ 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Are you finding it harder to recruit, hire and retain the biotech workforce you need?
Well, you’re not alone. With the demand for talent at an all-time high, competition has never been greater.
In today’s market, Company Executives, HR leaders and Hiring Managers all need to make sure they are adjusting to meet these recruiting challenges head-on and putting their company in a position to recruit and retain the workforce they need.
We have arranged a panel of business and HR leaders who are ready to share with you the strategies that are working for them to recruit and retain qualified employees in this candidate-driven market.
Join us for lunch and hear from this dynamic panel about one of the most important elements to your company’s success – Talent!
Event starts at 11:30
Panel begins at Noon
Our Panelists include (Pictured left to right):
Matt Brady, VP, Scheer Partners
Ashley Nash, Director of Recruiting and Talent, Workforce Genetics
Ed Radwinsky, Head of People Operations, RoosterBio
Yulia Sayegh, Sr. HR Manager, Senseonics Holdings Inc.
Whitney Harmel, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Maryland Chamber of Commerce
At this event you will hear specific examples of how top companies are:
- Building an employee-centric culture
- Implementing modern recruiting practices that attract more candidates
- Improving their hiring process so they can hire the right people, faster
- Applying Employer Branding and Marketing into their talent acquisition process
- Rethinking their workspaces, facilities and locations to attract the right talent
- Applying modern people strategies to attract commercial talent in sales, marketing and operations
- Transforming their companies into learning organizations to keep up with advances in technology and science
To get in on the action use the hashtag #TalentBuzz before and during the event!