Leveraging Artificial Intelligence in Human Health
March 19 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PMFree
We’ll sit down with leaders at the cutting edge of biotechnology and data science as they delve into the challenges and trends that are shaping how AI is used in diagnostics, imaging, and disease treatment.
Rich Bendis, President and CEO of BioHealth Innovation, Inc., and host of the BioTalk podcast series, will lead us in a conversation with:
- Dr. Robert Scharpf, Co-Founder and Head of Data Science at Delfi Diagnostics.
- Dr. Christie Bergerson, Manager, Biomedical Engineering & Sciences at Exponent.
Following the livestream event, you’ll have the chance to take part in one of three 20-minute add-on events:
- a virtual Meet and Greet with the Speakers,
- an open discussion on Careers at the Intersection of Artificial Intelligence and Biotechnology,
- or an information session on the University of Maryland’s new Biocomputational Engineering bachelor’s degree program – which will include tips for applying for Fall 2021 enrollment!
Each of these sessions will offer a chance to network with fellow attendees and additional guest speakers, including industry representatives and University of Maryland faculty.