- This event has passed.
Montgomery Manufacturing Business-Connect Event
November 8, 2019 @ 7:30 AM – 11:00 AM
The Chesapeake Bay Area Chapter of ISPE has partnered with the Regional Manufacturing Institute of Maryland and the Montgomery County Executive’s Office to bring some vital state and local resources to our industry at a trade-show like event on November 8 at the Washington DC/Rockville Hilton Hotel from 7:30-11:00 a.m. The event is targeted at manufacturing executives, HR, CFOs and Engineering & Facility managers from leading biotech, pharma, IT, defense, printing and other industry executives from Montgomery County. Please join us and find out how you can access thousands of dollars of state and local resources and meet the experts for those programs to address your workforce needs, reduce energy expenses and find grant funding, access financing/tax credit programs and more….all in one place.
Resources Presented Specifically for Manufacturers
- state and local tax credits
- business financing programs
- grants and resources for doing international business
- zoning and permitting assistance
- tech transfer opportunities
- workforce attraction and training grant funding
- programs for small, minority and women-owned businesses, among others
- manufacturing panel featuring money-saving energy efficiency programs for manufacturers served by PEPCO
Questions? Email stacey@RMIofmaryland.com or call Stacey Smith, Director of Outreach & Events, at 443-844-0047.