- This event has passed.
Novavax “SuperNOVA” Virtual Recruiting Event
December 9, 2020 @ 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Are You Ready?
If you find science, speed, and success exhilarating… Welcome, Home.
At Novavax, we seek to attract, develop, and retain talented people who share our passion for science, medicine, and human health. We foster an environment of teamwork and collaboration, built on a culture that values and appreciates its employees.
Anatomy of a SuperNOVA…
Individually, we’re skilled, driven, and confident risk-takers.
Collectively, we’re collaborative and accomplished.
What about you?
Hear from these Speakers…
John Kutney – Senior Director, Manufacturing
Kate Malachowski – Associate Director, MS&T
Jessica Suschak – Senior Manager, CMC Analytics
Fred Shemer – Vice President, Quality Assurance
Orinthal McIntyre – Senior Quality Assurance Manager
Samantha Koziar – QA Training Specialist II
Here are just some of the many roles we’re currently hiring for…
- Associate Director, Quality Assurance
- Sr Manager/Manager, QA
- QA Specialist IV, Operations
- Tech Transfer Engineer
- Tech Transfer Lead
- Tech Transfer Lead, Drug Substance Operation
- MS&T Engineer
- Biotech Manufacturing Engineer – Operational Excellence
- Operational Excellence Specialist
- Senior Director/Director, CQA, GCP Inspections Management
- Senior Scientist, Manufacturing Science and Technology
- Clinical Quality Assurance Compliance Specialist IV
“What excites me most is our global impact – knowing that we are going to save lives and make people’s lives better.”
We’re excited for you to join us to hear more about the roles we’re currently hiring for and what it’s like to be part of the team at Novavax!