- This event has passed.
Project Management Professional (PMP) Boot Camp Training – Weekend Virtual Course
March 25, 2022 @ 8:00 AM – April 3, 2022 @ 5:00 PM
Hi, I’m Crystal Richards, the lead instructor for MindsparQ™.
I’ve been in your shoes when it was my time to prepare for the PMP exam. Perhaps you feel this way:
– Nervous about the training being boring and out of touch.
– The material is hard to read, like reading another language.
– The material (and the instructor) doesn’t make you feel smart, and makes you feel like you’ve been managing projects wrong all this time.
At MindsparQ™, my focus is to make sure you don’t feel that way and help you have the confidence to pass the exam and be taught in a way that will make you want to take your learning back to the job.
Are you ready for exam success?
In the PMP® intensive instructor-led training, you will get 35 contact hours and access to digital material to include:
📔 Examination prep book
💻 Exam simulator with over 2,000 questions for practice
👉 Dozens of tips & test-taking strategies
📝 How to reference the PMBOK® Guide, Agile Practice Guide, and other training materials
✍️ Application assistance
🎓 Additional resources (student portal, study plan, video tips, and more).
At the conclusion of this course, students will:
– Outline the knowledge and PMI-isms of the PMP® certification exam
– Identify their “gaps” in PM knowledge and experience
– Gain exposure to challenging exam questions—including “wordy” questions, questions with formulas, and questions with more than one correct answer
– Practice test-taking strategies to answer exam questions
– Develop a personal schedule to sit for the PMP® certification exam within 4 to 6 weeks
Come join me in one of my weekend courses:
• MAR: 25-27 & APR 1-3, 2022
• APR: 22-24 & APR 29-MAY 1, 2022
• MAY: No Classes
• JUN: 3-5 & 10-12, 2022
* Please note these are boot camp courses spread over two (2) weekends. Dates indicate the weekends you should block on your calendar
Course times – Two Weekends; Fri – Sun:
Friday 1:00pm – 6:00pm Eastern Time
Saturday 9:00am – 6:00pm Eastern Time
Sunday 10:00am – 3:00pm Eastern Time
For a sneak peak, check out the training portal: https://themindsparq.talentlms.com/