SBIR/STTR Spring Innovation Conference 2023
The Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer programs are highly competitive, encouraging small businesses to engage in Federal Research/Research and Development (R/R&D) work with potential for commercialization.
National SBIR/STTR conferences are typically the largest and most important conferences specializing in helping small businesses learn about participating in SBIR/STTR programs. At this Conference, representatives from federal agencies with SBIR/STTR programs will attend, in addition to other SBIR/STTR experts and trainers.
Conference highlights include:
- Presentations from all SBIR/STTR Agency Program Managers
- Learn how to successfully submit competitive research proposals
- Hear from government, industry and academic experts on successful commercialization strategies
- Interact with SBIR/STTR Agency Program Managers, technology entrepreneurs, large company representatives, and researchers in Agency briefings, Expo Hall, and conference sessions.
- Learn about cutting-edge opportunities in defense, agriculture, energy, and health/medicine
- Optional pre conference workshops on SBIR/STTR Phase I, Phase II and licensing and commercialization