- This event has passed.
March 15 @ 12:00 PM - 1:15 PM
1812 Ashland Ave.
Suite 100, Broadway/Caroline Conference Rooms
Learn how to create a stakeholder map with Dennis Smith, innovation integration manager and Tom Heffner, design strategist, of The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab.
This tool can help you understand various primary people in your network (for a product, business, service, etc.) and dig into their motivations, unmet needs and wants.
Additionally, this workshop will explore how to set the stage to generate ideas for how to better address a challenge (or opportunity) through structured creation of provocations.
• What is a stakeholder map?
• What value does it provide?
• Let’s create a stakeholder map!
• Identify hidden relationships (and opportunities).
• Generate meaningful and impactful brainstorm provocations.