University of Maryland Summer 2020 Virtual Career Fair
June 9 @ 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
The University of Maryland invites your organization to participate in our Virtual Career Fair hosted by the University Career Center & the Engineering Career Services office.
The fair will provide an opportunity to connect with talented UMD students from all 14 of our academic schools/colleges. Students from every class level, including alumni, will be invited to participate, with the hope of identifying opportunities to gain experience and put their skills to work.
- Nonprofits/Startups $95
- Government Agencies $150
- Corporate Organizations $300
- An employer profile page showcasing your organization’s unique brand
- Your own organization’s exclusive chat room allowing for real-time engagement in group and personalized one-to-one interactions
- An unlimited number of recruiters may attend chat sessions
- A tool to conduct video interviews (optional feature – not required)
- A tool to conduct video and/or audio broadcasts or screencast presentations to multiple attendees simultaneously (optional feature – not required)
- Multi-recruiter access to search resumes, preselect from, and capture resumes of registered candidates (option to create resume books)
- Unrestricted time frame to filter and export candidates’ profile details and contact info
We look forward to seeing you there!