- This event has passed.
Webinar: BYOD Security Strategies
August 28 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PMFree
How to securely manage employee-owned devices
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) has shifted the landscape of the working-world.
Smartphones and other ‘always-on’ devices have enabled us to be reached practically anytime and anywhere. They have also removed many work barriers, such as always needing to be at our desk to collaborate with colleagues and work effectively.
However, along with empowering a more flexible work environment, this technology has also created new risks and management challenges. Employee-owned devices need security management as much as your office technology does!
Balancing the business and employee benefits of BYOD with security standards and regulations requires careful planning and the right technology to ensure all needs are met.
Tune in to DP Solutions’ webinar on August 28 to learn how to create strong policies and practices to securely manage employee-owned devices.
Discussion topics will include:
- Devices to consider in your BYOD plan.
- Policies to create and communicate with staff.
- Tools and accessories to help manage the security of personally owned devices.
- How to deal with staff who are wary of having security tools on devices they own.
- When to consider issuing devices instead of allowing personally owned devices.
- What type of work should be restricted on personally owned devices.
- How cloud solutions can help manage BYOD risk.
- Q&A and more!
Who Should Attend
C-Level executives, managers and any staff members who want to learn security best practices to protect their business.