Fireside Chat with CEO of American Gene Technologies, Jeff Galvin
In a recent fireside chat in Baltimore, Jeff Galvin, CEO of American Gene Technologies was interviewed by Tien Wong at CONNECTpreneur. The bi-monthly CONNECTpreneur Forum is a unique program that brings together 500+ top founders, investors and business leaders for a morning breakfast event featuring awesome networking, newsmaking speakers, and a showcase of exciting early stage companies.
In the recent CONNECTpreneur event in Baltimore, Galvin was the featured Fireside Chat guest where he shared his passion for computers, which started at an early age. From teaching at MIT in his teens to an early career at Apple and then several successful tech startups and executive roles in Silicon Valley companies, Galvin has been on the cusp of the microcomputer revolution since it’s beginning.
Watch the video to see how Galvin’s experience in IT and his vision for reprogramming the human-computer led to the launch of American Gene Technologies and the next great industrial revolution – cell and gene therapy.
Don’t forget to register for the next great CONNECTpreneur.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Gyroscope Therapeutics, which has operations in King of Prussia, raises $148M - March 31, 2021
- TCR² Therapeutics Acquires Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility & New VP of Technical Operations, Aaron Vernon - March 29, 2021
- Frederick Based Biotech Law Firm McBee Moore & Vanik IP, LLC Celebrates Five Years - February 18, 2021
- Heather Mudrick Joins Workforce Genetics to Lead Clinical Search Practice - February 12, 2021
- RNA Disease Diagnostics, Inc. Takes Exclusive License to Cutting-Edge Molecular RNA Diagnostic Platform Technology from UMB and UMBC - February 4, 2021