Fireside Chat with CEO of American Gene Technologies, Jeff Galvin
In a recent fireside chat in Baltimore, Jeff Galvin, CEO of American Gene Technologies was interviewed by Tien Wong at CONNECTpreneur. The bi-monthly CONNECTpreneur Forum is a unique program that brings together 500+ top founders, investors and business leaders for a morning breakfast event featuring awesome networking, newsmaking speakers, and a showcase of exciting early stage companies.
In the recent CONNECTpreneur event in Baltimore, Galvin was the featured Fireside Chat guest where he shared his passion for computers, which started at an early age. From teaching at MIT in his teens to an early career at Apple and then several successful tech startups and executive roles in Silicon Valley companies, Galvin has been on the cusp of the microcomputer revolution since it’s beginning.
Watch the video to see how Galvin’s experience in IT and his vision for reprogramming the human-computer led to the launch of American Gene Technologies and the next great industrial revolution – cell and gene therapy.
Don’t forget to register for the next great CONNECTpreneur.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- [Podcast] Grow Your Career in Biotech with Chris Frew - June 28, 2021
- In a Year of Crisis, Maryland Biotech Responds with Leadership - June 8, 2021
- Baltimore’s Port Covington Project Looks To Life Sciences - June 8, 2021
- Maryland Chamber Foundation’s Teacher Externship Program Grows by 766% in 2021 - June 2, 2021
- These life sciences jobs could triple. Inside the big effort to train workers. - May 20, 2021