Just a few days after NexImmune bumped up its credentials with the hiring of Gilead Sciences and Kite Pharma alum Robert Knight, M.D., the T-cell biotech is now gunning for an $86 million IPO.
The startup wants the cash to boost its work on immunotherapy, with its platform designed to employ the body’s own T cells to generate a potent and durable immune response that mimics natural biology.
“Our mission is to create therapies with curative potential for patients with cancer and other life-threatening immune-mediated diseases,” the Maryland biotech said in its Securities and Exchange Commission filing.
Read the full article at FierceBiotech
Latest posts by BioBuzz Media (see all)
- Gain Therapeutics Announces Issuance of Two New PCT Patents Covering GBA and GALC Modulator Compounds for Treatment of CNS Disorders - June 10, 2021
- Adaptive Phage Therapeutics Announces Collaboration with Oyster Point Pharma to Target Ophthalmic Diseases - June 10, 2021
- Judy Costello Appointed as Special Projects Manager, Office of the County Executive at Montgomery County, Maryland - June 10, 2021
- Montgomery County, University System of Maryland, and Montgomery College Sign Memorandum of Understanding to Expand County’s Leadership Role in Life and Regulatory Sciences Education and Innovation - June 9, 2021
- Rockville’s NeoImmuneTech Announces First Clinical Trial Application Authorization Received in the EU for its Phase 2 Study of NT-I7 and Opdivo® - June 8, 2021