When it comes to engaging job seekers and evangelizing the great employees and culture at a company, one can argue that no big biopharma does it better than GSK.
GSK is a global biopharmaceutical company based out of the UK with their Global Vaccine Headquarters and a BioPharma Manufacturing operation based here in Rockville, MD. The company has nearly 100,000 employees and is one of the largest in the industry.
Something else that makes them stand out is their employer branding campaign. If you follow GSK on social media, the message you’ll get is that they are a company of ‘people’ and that it’s their people that make them great.
In the global war for talent, many large companies like GSK are recognizing that successful employer branding, more than ever, is a critical part of their continued success and growth. It helps them to attract and retain the talent they need.
If you’re interested in hearing from GSK’s Head of Global Recruitment, they are making it very easy to do so with a Facebook Live chat with Cindy on September 28th.
As GSK’s Head of Global Recruitment, Cindy has a wealth of hiring experience. She understands the skills, backgrounds and personalities needed for a successful career in the healthcare industry. If you’re interested in a career in the industry or simply want interviewee advice, why not join Cindy on 28 September, when she will be answering your questions, live on Facebook. She’ll also be sharing more with you about her career journey and answer questions on how to have a successful interview experience.
If you have any questions on how to have a successful interview experience, submit them below by 14 September.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Gyroscope Therapeutics, which has operations in King of Prussia, raises $148M - March 31, 2021
- TCR² Therapeutics Acquires Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility & New VP of Technical Operations, Aaron Vernon - March 29, 2021
- Frederick Based Biotech Law Firm McBee Moore & Vanik IP, LLC Celebrates Five Years - February 18, 2021
- Heather Mudrick Joins Workforce Genetics to Lead Clinical Search Practice - February 12, 2021
- RNA Disease Diagnostics, Inc. Takes Exclusive License to Cutting-Edge Molecular RNA Diagnostic Platform Technology from UMB and UMBC - February 4, 2021