Heather Mudrick Joins Workforce Genetics to Lead Clinical Search Practice
Workforce Genetics, LLC (WGx), a leading Life Science recruiting and talent solutions firm, today announced the appointment of Heather Mudrick as Clinical Practice Director, starting February 15, 2021.
“I’m thrilled to join Workforce Genetics and bring my expertise in the clinical recruiting field to help to build exceptional experiences for our clients that will continue to grow the company to be a nationally recognized name in the industry. With such a strong foundation to build on, I’m excited to make an impact on a growing company and for our clients and candidates.”
“We are all looking forward to Heather joining the WGx team and being part of our growth story. Her experience and passion for recruiting will impact our whole organization and strengthen our position as an industry-leading life science recruiting firm,” shared Chris Frew, CEO. “She and I both embrace many of the same business and recruiting philosophies and put the same high priority on fostering exceptional client experiences that I knew she was the right person to lead the growth of our clinical division.”
Heather brings 27 years of recruiting, client management, and leadership experience to the WGx team. Most recently she served as President of Clintel Services, Inc., a national clinical recruitment agency which she started and ran for more than 16 years on the foundation of a highly personal, consultative, and selective approach to recruiting. Prior to closing the company in 2016, Heather helped to grow the company into a leading clinical search firm with a trusted reputation for quality and service among many of the top pharma, biotech, and medical device companies. Heather has a proven track record of developing long-term client and candidate relationships and delivering exceptional results.
“I knew WGx was the right place for me because everyone here has the drive to work hard and accomplish great things; on top of being a family-type atmosphere where everyone really cares about the impact they are making in people’s lives.”
Heather is a Maryland native and resident of Gaithersburg. She loves spending time with her kids, her two French bulldogs, and hanging with friends. If you would like to get in touch with heather you can email her at heather(at)workforcegenetics.com
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Adaptive Phage Therapeutics Announces Strategic Agreement with ARLG to Support Phase 1b/2 Cystic Fibrosis Study - November 2, 2021
- Children’s National’s Dr. Kurt Newman Named WBJ’s 2021 CEO of the Year - October 26, 2021
- SciNeuro Pharmaceuticals and Mabylon AG to Collaborate on Development of Novel Therapeutics for Neurological Diseases | Business Wire - October 26, 2021
- Contraline Closes $10.7 Million Series A Financing to Become a Clinical Stage Company | Business Wire - October 21, 2021
- D&D Pharmatech Raises $51M in Series C Financing to Advance Phase 2 Clinical Trials for Neurodegenerative, Fibrotic, and Metabolic Diseases - October 19, 2021