MARLTON, N.J.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Impulse Dynamics, a company dedicated to helping healthcare providers improve the lives of people with heart failure, today announced the completion of a $60 million supplemental Series D crossover financing with new investors, anchored by CR-CCT Industry Pilot Fund together with Redmile Group and Perceptive Advisors. Proceeds of the financing will be used for general corporate purposes, including acceleration of clinical and product development activities along with continued U.S. commercialization of the Optimizer® Smart, an FDA-approved implantable device for treating chronic heart failure that has been proven to strengthen the heart and help it beat more forcibly. The transaction closed in late December.
Read the full article at: www.businesswire.com
Latest posts by BioBuzz Media (see all)
- Arcellx Closes $115 Million Series C Financing to Advance its Pipeline of Adaptive and Controllable Cell Therapies - April 13, 2021
- Montgomery College Biotech Training Helps Laid-Off Workers Fill Needed Roles - April 12, 2021
- Robust Investment in Greater Philadelphia Region’s Cell and Gene Therapy Sector Continued in the First Quarter of 2021 - April 8, 2021
- Novavax Plan Outlines Expansion of Gaithersburg Corporate Campus - April 6, 2021
- CARB-X is Funding Baltimore’s Novel Microdevices to Develop a Rapid and Portable Diagnostic for STDs Including Antibiotic-Resistant Infections - April 6, 2021