MARLTON, N.J.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Impulse Dynamics, a company dedicated to helping healthcare providers improve the lives of people with heart failure, today announced the completion of a $60 million supplemental Series D crossover financing with new investors, anchored by CR-CCT Industry Pilot Fund together with Redmile Group and Perceptive Advisors. Proceeds of the financing will be used for general corporate purposes, including acceleration of clinical and product development activities along with continued U.S. commercialization of the Optimizer® Smart, an FDA-approved implantable device for treating chronic heart failure that has been proven to strengthen the heart and help it beat more forcibly. The transaction closed in late December.
Read the full article at: www.businesswire.com
Latest posts by BioBuzz Media (see all)
- Pioneering Past Informs Future as Budd Bioworks Unveils 300,000 sq. ft. cGMP BioManufacturing Space in Philadelphia - August 2, 2021
- Adaptive Phage Therapeutics Appoints Robert J. Hopkins, MD, MPH & TM, FACP, FIDSA, to Chief Medical Officer - July 30, 2021
- Delaware allocates additional $10M for Ready-to-Go Lab Space Grants - July 29, 2021
- Mason’s Michael Buschmann and team at start-up AexeRNA Therapeutics Inc. pursue patents for improved COVID-19 vaccines - July 29, 2021
- Emergent BioSolutions to Resume Manufacturing Covid-19 Vaccine at Bayview Facility - July 29, 2021