Intellectual Property / Tech Law Firm McBee, Moore & Vanik Reaches #13 On Top Patent Firms List In Biotechnology & Organics Field
McBee, Moore & Vanik Had 247 Patents Issued In 2020
FREDERICK, Md. (January 27, 2021) – McBee, Moore and Vanik IP, LLC (MMV IP) has been ranked 13th in the Top Patent Firms 2020 list in the field of Biotechnology and Organics.
According to statistics compiled by Harrity Analytics, MMV IP was listed as the U.S. legal counsel on a total of 247 patents issued in technology center 1600 during 2020. Technology center 1600 at the United States Patent Office (USPTO) specializes in the examination of U.S. patent applications in the areas of biotechnology and organic chemistry.
“Our continued success reflects the hard work and dedication of our attorneys and staff. It is an honor to once again top Harrity’s Top Patent Firms List,” said Susan McBee, Managing Partner.
Latest posts by BioBuzz Media (see all)
- MCEDC RELEASES ACTION PLAN TO ACCELERATE ECONOMIC GROWTH IN MONTGOMERY COUNTY, MARYLAND - October 19, 2021
- Maryland Commerce Supports Research Professorships at Eight Higher Education Institutions - October 19, 2021
- John Cookman Joins Workforce Genetics as Life Science Talent Consultant - October 19, 2021
- Longeviti Welcomes Renowned Neurosurgeon, Leading Cerebral Expert, Dr. David Langer as New Chief Medical Officer - October 18, 2021
- National Science Foundation Issues Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Grant to The Wrightguard Innovations Corporation in Support of Novel Mouthguard Technology - October 18, 2021