Intellectual Property / Tech Law Firm McBee, Moore & Vanik Reaches #13 On Top Patent Firms List In Biotechnology & Organics Field
McBee, Moore & Vanik Had 247 Patents Issued In 2020
FREDERICK, Md. (January 27, 2021) – McBee, Moore and Vanik IP, LLC (MMV IP) has been ranked 13th in the Top Patent Firms 2020 list in the field of Biotechnology and Organics.
According to statistics compiled by Harrity Analytics, MMV IP was listed as the U.S. legal counsel on a total of 247 patents issued in technology center 1600 during 2020. Technology center 1600 at the United States Patent Office (USPTO) specializes in the examination of U.S. patent applications in the areas of biotechnology and organic chemistry.
“Our continued success reflects the hard work and dedication of our attorneys and staff. It is an honor to once again top Harrity’s Top Patent Firms List,” said Susan McBee, Managing Partner.
Latest posts by BioBuzz Media (see all)
- Penn cell therapy pioneer Dr. Carl June wins $1M prize - April 15, 2021
- Rockville’s MacroGenics Enters Research Collaboration with Sweden’s Alligator Bioscience to Develop a Novel Immunotherapy - April 15, 2021
- LGBT+ investment firm Gaingels joins American Gene Technologies’ mission to cure HIV, and other serious human diseases - April 15, 2021
- TEDCO’s Dr. Arti Santhanam: Bringing New Innovations to Market - April 13, 2021
- Arcellx Closes $115 Million Series C Financing to Advance its Pipeline of Adaptive and Controllable Cell Therapies - April 13, 2021