John Cookman Joins Workforce Genetics as Life Science Talent Consultant
John Cookman has joined Workforce Genetics as a Talent Consultant to support the company’s growing Life Science business. John will be focused on supporting the scientific and executive search practice for clients in the BioHealth Capital Region.
“Joining Workforce Genetics gives me the ability to partner with organizations and people that are at the forefront of science and drug development. It’s an exciting industry to contribute to and I’m looking forward to working with leaders to help them attract top talent.”
Prior to joining Workforce Genetics, John was a senior recruiter for Latitude, a mid-sized recruiting firm in Maryland. There he was responsible for permanent and contract recruiting and customer success. John has recruited for technical and leadership talent in a variety of industries including biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, analytical instrument and services, government, and information technology.
“Our clients are all facing real recruiting challenges as we are experiencing one of the most competitive markets for talent in the life sciences industry,” shared CEO, Chris Frew. “John brings great experience, creativity and dedication that has lead to a track record of success, that will immediately impact our ability to deliver for the employers we serve. We’re all excited to have John join the team.”
John completed his undergraduate education at the University of Baltimore, with a bachelor’s degree in English. He has also always had a passion for the sciences, as he has studied anatomy and physiology, chemistry, biology, and physics. In his free time, he enjoys writing, watching football, and exploring new places.
You can reach John via LinkedIn or at john(at)workforcegenetics.com.
Latest posts by BioBuzz Media (see all)
- NeuExcell Therapeutics, Inc. Signs Lease with The Discovery Labs to Establish Corporate Headquarters in the Philadelphia Region - November 23, 2021
- Red Cell Forms Zephyr AI to Revolutionize Drug Discovery and Precision Medicine - November 23, 2021
- LifeSprout Appoints Michael Kranda as CEO - November 23, 2021
- TEDCO’s MII invested $1.8M in 12 companies and over $4.4M awarded to 36 project grants - November 22, 2021
- PhaseBio Names Jonathan Birchall as Chief Commercial Officer - November 19, 2021