Kemp Proteins LLC, a leading provider of gene-to-protein, and monoclonal antibody development services, today announced that the company signed Strategic Partnership and Material Transfer Agreements with ArtiaBio Inc, a company specialized on the development of biopharmaceuticals, parental cell lines and highly productive expression vectors. The agreements demonstrate Kemp’s commitment to building a broad complement of bioservices focused on providing biopharmaceutical and diagnostic clients with world-class protein related development services.
Under the Agreements Kemp Proteins will gain access to ArtiaBio proprietary parental cell and vector technology for development of highly productive cell lines and cost effective, rapid manufacturing processes. ArtiaBio has the experience and history of developing highly productive recombinant cell lines and media for cGMP-ready manufacturing processes and will transfer its own cell lines, vectors and technical know-how to enable Kemp Proteins to consistently provide cell development services under ISO quality systems to meet client requirements. The cell lines developed using the ArtiaBio technology will not be royalty bearing and no license fee is applied on success, a distinct delineation between Kemp Proteins and other cell line development companies using their own proprietary technology.
Read the full article at: www.prweb.com
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Gyroscope Therapeutics, which has operations in King of Prussia, raises $148M - March 31, 2021
- TCR² Therapeutics Acquires Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility & New VP of Technical Operations, Aaron Vernon - March 29, 2021
- Frederick Based Biotech Law Firm McBee Moore & Vanik IP, LLC Celebrates Five Years - February 18, 2021
- Heather Mudrick Joins Workforce Genetics to Lead Clinical Search Practice - February 12, 2021
- RNA Disease Diagnostics, Inc. Takes Exclusive License to Cutting-Edge Molecular RNA Diagnostic Platform Technology from UMB and UMBC - February 4, 2021