Leading coronavirus scientist Kizzmekia S. Corbett is joining Harvard Chan School as an assistant professor to continue vaccine development research.
Corbett’s distinguished career of impact in the BioHealth Capital Region spans from her time at UMBC to the work she has done at the Vaccine Research Center, culminating in the groundbreaking research that directly led to development of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. Wishing you well in your new journey as you continue to lead new and innovative vaccine development research at Harvard.
Read the full article at: www.hsph.harvard.edu
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- In a Year of Crisis, Maryland Biotech Responds with Leadership - June 8, 2021
- Baltimore’s Port Covington Project Looks To Life Sciences - June 8, 2021
- Maryland Chamber Foundation’s Teacher Externship Program Grows by 766% in 2021 - June 2, 2021
- These life sciences jobs could triple. Inside the big effort to train workers. - May 20, 2021
- Leading coronavirus scientist, Kizzmekia S. Corbett, to join Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health to continue vaccine development research - May 12, 2021