Leading coronavirus scientist Kizzmekia S. Corbett is joining Harvard Chan School as an assistant professor to continue vaccine development research.
Corbett’s distinguished career of impact in the BioHealth Capital Region spans from her time at UMBC to the work she has done at the Vaccine Research Center, culminating in the groundbreaking research that directly led to development of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. Wishing you well in your new journey as you continue to lead new and innovative vaccine development research at Harvard.
Read the full article at: www.hsph.harvard.edu
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Patient-Centric Approach to Clinical Trials Improves Outcomes for All Stakeholders - September 21, 2021
- Three New Members with Ties to Johns Hopkins Appointed to National Cancer Advisory Board by President Biden - September 21, 2021
- Philadelphia biopharm firm Context Therapeutics files plans for IPO - September 21, 2021
- Dr. Anthony Fauci & AGT’s Jeff Galvin Join ‘I AM BIO’ to Discuss Future of HIV Treatments - September 14, 2021
- Data Center Firm DataBridge Sites Expands into Philadelphia, Maryland, and Chicago | Business Wire - September 7, 2021