Life Science Company MaxCyte Relocating HQ to Rockville, Md.
Sponsored by DPR Construction
MaxCyte, a life science company specializing in cell-engineering technology, is relocating from Gaithersburg, Md., to Rockville, Md., Commercial Observer has learned.
The company signed a 13-year, 67,000-square-foot lease at 9713 Key West Avenue, a five-story, 120,000-square-foot office building, with landlord Beckham Gumbin Ventures.
The biotechnology company’s current offices, totaling 37,000 square feet, are located at 21 and 22 Firstfield Road in Gaithersburg.
Edge represented the tenant in the lease. The rent was not disclosed.
Click here to read more via Commercial Observer.
Discover the latest projects making an impact in the region and the companies building them.
Latest posts by BioBuzz Media (see all)
- 5 Questions with Kayla Valdes, Ph.D. Senior Manager, Horizon Therapeutics - September 20, 2021
- Emergent BioSolutions Secures Multi-Year Development and Manufacturing Agreement with Providence Therapeutics for its mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate, PTX-COVID19-B - September 14, 2021
- Ariel Gruswitz, JD, Joins Facility Logix as Associate Director - September 14, 2021
- USP launches an Office of Organizational Culture, Equity and Inclusion Excellence headed by Chief Equity Officer and Senior Advisor Debra Joy Pérez, Ph.D. - September 13, 2021
- Boyds Opens US Office in Philadephia Area - September 13, 2021