MCEDC Interview: Jeff Galvin, CEO & Founder of American Gene Technologies
In the latest of the ‘Built for Bio‘ interview series, MCEDC CEO, David Petr, discovers how Jeff is using the availability of raw talent and novel technology unique to Montgomery County, MD to develop potential cures for HIV and cancers using cell and gene therapy.
Jeff’s passion for his company, his people and the region is a hallmark of his leadership. His enthusiasm for the possibilities that cell and gene therapy technologies are enabling for patients is what fuels that passion.
“This is more important than any revolution in technology that has come before.”Jeff Galvin, CEO, American Gene Technologies
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Gyroscope Therapeutics, which has operations in King of Prussia, raises $148M - March 31, 2021
- TCR² Therapeutics Acquires Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility & New VP of Technical Operations, Aaron Vernon - March 29, 2021
- Frederick Based Biotech Law Firm McBee Moore & Vanik IP, LLC Celebrates Five Years - February 18, 2021
- Heather Mudrick Joins Workforce Genetics to Lead Clinical Search Practice - February 12, 2021
- RNA Disease Diagnostics, Inc. Takes Exclusive License to Cutting-Edge Molecular RNA Diagnostic Platform Technology from UMB and UMBC - February 4, 2021