MCEDC Interview: Jeff Galvin, CEO & Founder of American Gene Technologies
In the latest of the ‘Built for Bio‘ interview series, MCEDC CEO, David Petr, discovers how Jeff is using the availability of raw talent and novel technology unique to Montgomery County, MD to develop potential cures for HIV and cancers using cell and gene therapy.
Jeff’s passion for his company, his people and the region is a hallmark of his leadership. His enthusiasm for the possibilities that cell and gene therapy technologies are enabling for patients is what fuels that passion.
“This is more important than any revolution in technology that has come before.”Jeff Galvin, CEO, American Gene Technologies
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Patient-Centric Approach to Clinical Trials Improves Outcomes for All Stakeholders - September 21, 2021
- Three New Members with Ties to Johns Hopkins Appointed to National Cancer Advisory Board by President Biden - September 21, 2021
- Philadelphia biopharm firm Context Therapeutics files plans for IPO - September 21, 2021
- Dr. Anthony Fauci & AGT’s Jeff Galvin Join ‘I AM BIO’ to Discuss Future of HIV Treatments - September 14, 2021
- Data Center Firm DataBridge Sites Expands into Philadelphia, Maryland, and Chicago | Business Wire - September 7, 2021