MLP Ventures buys two more buildings in Renaissance Corporate Center for $41.8M
MLP Ventures has acquired two office buildings at Renaissance Park in King of Prussia for $41.8 million and plans to convert one into lab space.
MLP bought 2201 Renaissance Blvd., a 133,880-square-foot building on 15 acres, for $27.9 million, or $208 a square foot, and 2100 Renaissance Blvd., a 98,726-square-foot building on nine acres, for $13.9 million, or $140 a square foot. Jeff Mack of Newmark arranged the sale.
Equus Capital Partners was the seller and the transactions were done separately. The Newtown Square company bought the buildings in 2018 as part of a larger portfolio acquisition that involved seven properties.
Read the full article at: www.bizjournals.com
Latest posts by BioBuzz Media (see all)
- 5 Questions With Julie Lenzer, Chief Innovation Officer, University of Maryland - October 21, 2021
- MCEDC RELEASES ACTION PLAN TO ACCELERATE ECONOMIC GROWTH IN MONTGOMERY COUNTY, MARYLAND - October 19, 2021
- Maryland Commerce Supports Research Professorships at Eight Higher Education Institutions - October 19, 2021
- John Cookman Joins Workforce Genetics as Life Science Talent Consultant - October 19, 2021
- Longeviti Welcomes Renowned Neurosurgeon, Leading Cerebral Expert, Dr. David Langer as New Chief Medical Officer - October 18, 2021