NASDAQ #TradeTalks Interview with Adaptive Phage Therapeutics CEO: Fighting Antibiotic Resistance with Phage Therapy
Nasdaq Trade Talks host Jill Malandrino Interviews Shulman Rogers’ NEXT Client Member Greg Merril, CEO of Adaptive Phage Therapeutics!
Watch the full interview here.
Adaptive Phage Therapeutics, Inc. (APT) is a clinical-stage company founded to provide an effective therapeutic response to the global rise of multi-drug resistant (MDR) pathogenic bacteria. Two key components of APT’s approach are 1) PhageBank™, a large and dynamically growing collection of bacteriophages or “phages” (viruses that attack specific targeted bacteria) and 2) an innovative rapid system for matching phage to patient-specific bacterial infections. In 2016 APT’s approach achieved its first in-human success with the rescue of a critically ill MDR infected patent.
For more on Adaptive Phage Therapeutics visit http://www.aphage.com/
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Gyroscope Therapeutics, which has operations in King of Prussia, raises $148M - March 31, 2021
- TCR² Therapeutics Acquires Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility & New VP of Technical Operations, Aaron Vernon - March 29, 2021
- Frederick Based Biotech Law Firm McBee Moore & Vanik IP, LLC Celebrates Five Years - February 18, 2021
- Heather Mudrick Joins Workforce Genetics to Lead Clinical Search Practice - February 12, 2021
- RNA Disease Diagnostics, Inc. Takes Exclusive License to Cutting-Edge Molecular RNA Diagnostic Platform Technology from UMB and UMBC - February 4, 2021