Nick Fullenkamp Appointed Chief Business Officer at Avidea Technologies, Inc.
Nick Fullenkamp, M.B.A. has joined Avidea Technologies as Chief Business Officer and will be leading Business Development, financing strategy and finance operations.
Nick has over 15 years of experience in the Life Sciences industry in Corporate and Business Development roles where he has focused on corporate strategy, strategic and financial planning, market analysis, licensing, partnering and M&A. Most recently, he worked with Emergent BioSolutions Inc. and Intrexon Corporation where he led the execution of licensing, partnering and M&A deals valued at over $1.5B. Nick obtained a Master’s in Business Administration from the Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland, College, Park.
“Avidea is rapidly transforming from a biotechnology company engaged in discovery to one focused on growth advancing precision immunotherapies to the clinic and beyond,” shared CEO, Dr. Geoffrey Lynn. “We are thrilled to have a business-minded industry veteran like Nick on board to support this transition by focusing on financing strategy and, in particular, leveraging our internal pipeline as well as our proprietary polymer-drug conjugate platforms, SNAP and Star, to expand our partnerships with industry.”
Avidea Technologies, Inc. is an early-stage biopharmaceutical company leveraging innovations in two polymer-drug conjugate technologies, SNAP and Star, to develop a pipeline of ‘precision immunotherapies’ across multiple therapeutic areas with a focus on oncology, infectious disease and immune tolerance (allergy and autoimmune diseases, as well as anti-drug antibody mitigation). Avidea’s two lead candidates for SNAP and Star, a Cancer Vaccine and Infectious Disease Vaccine respectively, are expected to be in the clinic in 2021. Avidea is focused on advancing its internal portfolio of precision immunotherapies as well as expanding its pipeline of SNAP and Star candidates through industry partnerships.
For more information on Avidea visit – http://www.avideatechnologies.com/
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Gyroscope Therapeutics, which has operations in King of Prussia, raises $148M - March 31, 2021
- TCR² Therapeutics Acquires Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility & New VP of Technical Operations, Aaron Vernon - March 29, 2021
- Frederick Based Biotech Law Firm McBee Moore & Vanik IP, LLC Celebrates Five Years - February 18, 2021
- Heather Mudrick Joins Workforce Genetics to Lead Clinical Search Practice - February 12, 2021
- RNA Disease Diagnostics, Inc. Takes Exclusive License to Cutting-Edge Molecular RNA Diagnostic Platform Technology from UMB and UMBC - February 4, 2021