Olga Maltseva joins Catalio Capital Management LP as Head of Operations
October 22, 2020. Baltimore, MD. Catalio Capital Management, L.P. has appointed Olga Maltseva as Head of Operations, starting in November 2020. Olga will lead all non-investment areas of the firm, including operations, legal, compliance, communications, information technology and beyond. She will report directly to Catalio’s Co-Managing Partners George Petrocheilos and Dr. Jacob Vogelstein.
Olga is an operations leader who has dedicated the last decade of her career to venture-backed startups and PE/VC. Most recently, she worked at Healytics, a genetic data startup, where she led the company’s initial commercialization work and raised its first angel and institutional capital. Prior to Healytics, Olga led the operations, sales and marketing teams at Protenus, a health data analytics company. Prior to her work in health technology startups, Olga was Head of Communications for Camden Partners, a private equity firm based in Baltimore, and in government and politics, including as a Press Secretary in the U.S. Senate during the conception and passing of Dodd-Frank.
“I couldn’t be more excited to join Catalio,” Olga said. “George and Jacob have put together a brilliant team. Catalio analysts, investors and venture partners are all aligned on one goal: Invest in startup leaders dedicated to bringing impactful, breakthrough technology and therapeutics to healthcare. It’s a privilege to have an opportunity to contribute to this work.”
Olga earned a B.A. from Goucher College and an M.B.A. from the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School.
About Catalio Capital Management L.P.
Catalio Capital Management, LP, focuses on investing in breakthrough biomedical technology companies developing the next generation of drugs, devices, diagnostics and data-driven insights. Catalio’s General Partnership includes 25 world-renowned scientists with extensive academic bona fides who have also started several successful companies based on their research.
Catalio has offices in New York, Baltimore, and Washington, DC. For more information, visit www.cataliocapital.com
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Gyroscope Therapeutics, which has operations in King of Prussia, raises $148M - March 31, 2021
- TCR² Therapeutics Acquires Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility & New VP of Technical Operations, Aaron Vernon - March 29, 2021
- Frederick Based Biotech Law Firm McBee Moore & Vanik IP, LLC Celebrates Five Years - February 18, 2021
- Heather Mudrick Joins Workforce Genetics to Lead Clinical Search Practice - February 12, 2021
- RNA Disease Diagnostics, Inc. Takes Exclusive License to Cutting-Edge Molecular RNA Diagnostic Platform Technology from UMB and UMBC - February 4, 2021