Aro Biotherapeutics, a University City-based gene-therapy maker founded by two former Johnson & Johnson scientists, has raised $88 million from J&J and other investors in the U.S. and Europe to help bring its line of RNA-based drugs to market.
Read the full article at: www.inquirer.com
Latest posts by BioBuzz Media (see all)
- NeuExcell Therapeutics, Inc. Signs Lease with The Discovery Labs to Establish Corporate Headquarters in the Philadelphia Region - November 23, 2021
- Red Cell Forms Zephyr AI to Revolutionize Drug Discovery and Precision Medicine - November 23, 2021
- LifeSprout Appoints Michael Kranda as CEO - November 23, 2021
- TEDCO’s MII invested $1.8M in 12 companies and over $4.4M awarded to 36 project grants - November 22, 2021
- PhaseBio Names Jonathan Birchall as Chief Commercial Officer - November 19, 2021